At ACE+, we are committed to giving back to the community, especially for those who are less privileged. The ACE+ Bus is a community initiative aiming to support local clubs and not-for-profit groups by providing the bus free of charge.
There are conditions of use for insurance reasons, so please advise us of your requirements via the contact form below, and we will process each request on its own merit.
- Driver must hold a valid, full WA Drivers Licence (C Class).
- Driver must be 25 years of age or older.
Other things to note
- The bus has a capacity of 12 seats, no wheelchair access and it is a manual transmission.
- There is no upfront deposit or insurance information required.
- The bus is fully covered by our comprehensive insurance. Should the bus be damaged or involved in an accident, you will need to pay the $500 insurance excess.
- The bus will come with a full tank of fuel and must be returned full as well.
Submit your request here